Panning for bits of excellence in the river of my mind …

About this Site

It’s a blog. What can I say? …

I’ve been wanting to start a new site for a little while now. I had a couple other professional sites but I wanted a place where I could post some of the more personal, eclectic stuff that I feel like writing about. I think some of it deserves a better platform than Facebook or any other social media site and is worth enough that I don’t want to give them ownership of it.

Maybe it’s therapy in the aftermath of 2020 and some of the changes I went through like everyone else. Who knows?

Anyway, here’s the deal I’m offering: read a few posts. If you don’t like it, there’s plenty of other stuff on the Internet. If you do, stick around and I’ll try to make the best use of your time and attention and leave you with interesting stuff you didn’t know about before.

About Me

My name is Andrew Comeau and I’m a software consultant / tech writer / programmer in Ocala, Florida. If you want to know more about that, you can find me on LinkedIn.com or see my professional site.

If you want to know the more interesting, conversational stuff, then bookmark this blog and we’ll explore some of it together.

Contact Me

If you have comments or questions, you can contact me through the form below. Read the following first to save yourself some time …

  1. No, I don’t need help with the website. I have a lot of experience with WordPress. This site and its exposure is exactly what I want it to be.
  2. No, I will not take part in your investment plans.
  3. The last two points cover 99% of the e-mail I get through comment forms. If you’re part of the other 1%, my advice is to keep it short and to the point. If I see more than four lines, I assume it’s spam.